In honor of World Water Day on March 22, Adventerra Games is offering a giveaway in March for two winners to choose one of our two water-themed games. WaterGame is for ages 7+ and Saving Water is for 2+. Both have won multiple toy & game awards and are STEM.org certified because of the many helpful and practical things kids learn about conserving, sharing and minimizing water use through game play.
To enter, use the hashtags #WorldWaterDay and #SavingWater or #WaterGame to share your answer to any of the following questions we’re posing to elevate awareness about our use of water as consumers. Please use the entry form to leave your answer(s) which each count as an entry to our contest.
- What does water mean to you?
- Why is water important to you?
- What role does water play in your home, workplace or school?
- What role will water play in your future?
- What would you change about water in your area?
- What do you use the most water for?
- How does water affect the food you eat?
Read more about World Water Day and see the rules below for the giveaway which ends 3/31/2021. Enter Now!
- Giveaway is for two winners to receive either the WaterGame board game (ages 7+) or Saving Water Ecological Puzzle (ages 2+).
- Choose as many steps as you’d like to enter
- Enter multiple times
- We vet winning entries so make sure your entries are completed
- Giveaway ends 3/31/2021
- Entrants must be ages 13+
- U.S residents only (lower 48 states excluding AK & HI).
- When entering your email into the Mailchimp form, you are agreeing to receive marketing communications from Adventerra Games. However, your information is confidential/kept private, not shared with third-parties outside of Adventerra Games, and is also used for contacting the winner for the purpose of prize fulfillment.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or YouTube. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Adventerra Games’ social media pages and not to the social platform.